Lieferzeit: 7-14 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: 10475692
2) David A. Schwartz, MD,MS Hyg, FCAP, Clinical Professor, Medical College of Georgia, Augusta University, Augusta, Georgia "The West African Ebola Epidemic: Overview and Timeline"
3) Julienne Ngoundoung Anoko, PhD, MS, Universite Sorbonne, Paris, France, and Doug Henry, PhD, Associate Professor, Department of Anthropology, University of North Texas, Denton, Texas "Finding Flexibility Within Tradition in Guinea: Diffusing Community Crisis Through Ebola-focused Ethnography"
4) Adrienne Strong, MA, PhD Candidate, Departments of Anthropology, Washington University of St. Louis and University of Amsterdam, Netherlands, and David A. Schwartz, MD, MS Hyg, FCAP, Clinical Professor, Medical College of Georgia, University of Augusta, Augusta, Georgia "Effects of the Ebola Epidemic on Health Care of Pregnant Women: Stigmatization With and Without Infection"
5) Gillian Burkhardt, MD and Elin Erland, MD. Médecins Sans Frontières, Operational Centre, Barcelona, Spain "Ebola's Unintended Consequences: The Challenges of Managing Pregnant Ebola-suspected Women in Ebola Contexts"
6) Benjamin Black, MBBS, MSc, MRCOG and Ruth Kauffman, BSN, RN. Médecins Sans Frontières Operational Centre, Barcelona, Spain "Clinical Care for Pregnant Women in an Ebola Treatment Center"
7) Guirlene Frederic, UNICEF, Chief, Child Protection, Conakry, Guinea "The Care of Children and Orphans Affected by Ebola During the Response to the Disease in Guinea"
8) Jonah Lipton, PhD Candidate in Anthropology, London School of Economics, London, Great Britain "Taking 'Life Off Hold' During a Time of Crisis in Freetown, Sierra Leone"
9) Paul Farmer, PhD, MD, Joia Mukherjee, MD, MPH, Regan Marsh, MD, MPH, and Kerry Deirberg, MD. Harvard Medical School, Brigham and Women's Hospital, and Partners In Health, Boston, Massachusetts "Public Health Aspects of the Ebola Epidemic in Women and Children"
10) Veronica Fynn Bruey, LLM, BSc, MPH, LLB and PhD Candidate, Visiting Scholar, School of Law, University of Washington, Seattle "Maternal and Reproductive Rights: Ebola and the Law in Liberia"
11) Ramatou Ouedraogo, PhD, Laboratoire les Afriques dans le Monde (LAM), Bordeaux, France, and Veronica Gomez-Temesio, PhD, Ecole Normale Supérieure de Lyon, France & Graduate Institute of Geneva, Switzerland "Between Safety, Fear, and Obligation of Care: Being Pregnant in a Guinean Ebola Treatment Unit"
12) Theresa Elizabeth Jones, PhD, Clinical Psychologist, International Rescue Committee, Monrovia, Liberia "Risk Without Recognition: The Experiences of Traditional Midwives and Birth Attendants Who Filled the Gap in the Time of Ebola"
13) Dr Edwige Adekambi Domingo, UNFPA, Conakry, Guinea "Ebola and Pregnancy in Guinea"
14) Sarah Paige, PhD, MPH, Co-Founder, Ebola Survivor Corps, Medical Geographer, University of Wisconsin-Madison Global Health Institute, Madison, Wisconsin, Andrew Bennett, University of Wisconsin-Madison and Ebola Survivor Corps, Nell Bond, PhD, Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana, and Lina Moses, Director, Community and Ecology Based Research, Tulane University Lassa Fever Program, Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana "The 2013-2015 Ebola Outbreak and Child Development: Measuring the Impact Among Child Survivors and Peers, and Identifying Opportunities for Care"
15) Janice Cooper, PhD, MPA, Country Representative, Liberia Mental Health Initiative and Project Lead, Mental Health Program, The Carter Center in Monrovia, Liberia "Perspectives From Ebola Survivors in Liberia"
16) Ken Limwame, MPH (SBCC) and Karyartay Karyar, UNICEF, Monrovia, Liberia "Retrospective Community Perceptions of Being Pregnant During the Ebola Outbreak in Urban Liberia"
17) Indi Trehan, MD,
|Autor:||David A. Schwartz, Julienne Ngoundoung Anoko, Sharon A. Abramowitz|