Lieferzeit: 7-14 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: 10475651
The conferences topics included the possibility of using a wide range of intelligent methods in production engineering, presenting and discussing new solutions for innovative plants, research findings and case studies demonstrating advances in production and maintenance from the point of view of Industry 4.0 - particularly applications of intelligent systems, methods and tools in production engineering, maintenance, logistics, quality management, information systems and product development.
The book is divided into two parts: the first includes papers related to intelligent systems in production engineering, while the second is dedicated to special sessions focusing on:
1. Computer Aided methods in Production Engineering
2. Mining 4.0 and Intelligent Mining Transportation
3. Modelling and Simulation of Production Processes
4. Multi-Faceted Modelling of Networks and Processes
5. Product Design and Product Manufacturing in Industry 4.0
This book is an excellent source of information for scientists in the field of manufacturing engineering and for top managers in production enterprises.
|Autor:||Agnieszka Tubis, Anna Burduk, Edward Chlebus, Tomasz Nowakowski|